Expand your practice with Invisalign Go™
Invisalign Go™ is the solution for pre-restorative teeth alignment and can seamlessly integrate into your orthodontic restorative workflows. Our launch events feature guest speaker Dr Luis IIzarbe and will:
- Introduce you to the Invisalign Go™ system and its uses within comprehensive dentistry.
- Demonstrate the use of the ClinCheck Pro Software in treatment planning your case.
- Showcase a clinical case that has been treated with Invisalign Go™.
- Explain the benefits of integrating the digital workflow to your restorative workflow
Dr Luis is one of Spain’s leading doctors and lecturers, holding numerous degrees and accreditations in the field of dentistry covering aesthetics, restorative, and oral rehabilitation.
- Degree in Dentistry from the University of Valencia.
- Master in Oral Implantology from the University of Paris V and DUI at the University of Toulousse Paul Sabatier. ESORIB.
- Master in Periodontics and specialization in mucogingival surgery with Dr. Raul Caffesse. CG Continuous Training (Elche).
- Master in Occlusion and Prosthodontics. Dres Chavez and Obrecht. Esorib (Madrid) and Clinica Claudio Gioia (Elche).
- Training in digital dentistry: CEREC, 3SHAPE, EXOCAD, 3DPrinting and CAM processing.
- Accreditation for Invisalign Go, 1st class, Dr. Javier Lozano (Madrid).
- Professor at the Catholic University of Valencia in degree (Comprehensive Adult Dentistry, Oral Radiology and Dental Materials, Ergonomics and Instrumentation), direction of TFG and TFM and in the postgraduate courses of Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation and Adhesive Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Director of the Master's Degree in Adhesive Aesthetic Dentistry at the Tech University, accredited by the Cardenal Herrera Ceu/S.Pablo University.
Featuring guest speaker Dr Luis, the agenda for the two-hour event is as follows:
- Welcome to Invisalign Go
- Case assessment – how to know what to treat
- ClinCheck Pro Software
- Ortho-Restorative case study
- Digital tools for the future-forward practice
- Q & A session with Dr Luis