The importance of pre-restorative alignment as part of minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry
Virtual - Zoom
Dr Fitzpatrick will discuss the key benefits of pre-restorative alignment and show how he effectively communicates this with his patients. He will discuss how the safe assessment and 4 sentence treatment plan can be used to comprehensively assess and plan ortho restorative cases as a dental practitioner, to allow you to understand key treatment planning principles. Dr Fitzpatrick will identify important factors to consider when finishing cases and will display a range of mild to challenging cases he has effectively treated in practice
- Understand the benefits of using pre-restorative alignment and how to communicate these benefits to your patients
- Safe assessment and 4-sentence treatment prescription to be used for assessing your cases as a dental practitioner
- Understand the treatment planning principles in relation to Ortho-restorative cases.
- Identify the Green and Red flags associated with finishing ortho-restorative cases
- Explore mild to challenging ortho restorative cases from start to finish
Dr Jonathan Fitzpatrick, UK
General Dentist BDS (Hons) (Gla)
Jonathan is a general dentist working in Glasgow in private practice. His practice is limited to minimally invasive restorative and cosmetic treatment and is heavily focused on ortho-restorative dentistry and composite bonding. Invisalign is a key part of his daily practice and is central to the treatment plans he provides for his patients. Jonathan is a speaker for Align and regularly lectures other dentists on how they can improve their treatment outcomes and results for their patients using the Invisalign system. He is currently undertaking PGDips in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry and also Clear Aligner Therapy, and also mentors other dentists in improving their minimally invasive restorative techniques
View other speakers here.
View full event agenda here