Class II div 1, Increased overjet, Mandibular retrognathia, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding
Distalisation, Mesialisation, Levelling Curve of Spee, Intrusion, Expansion, Retraction, First premolar extraction, IPR, Space Closure, Overtreatment, Elastics: Class II, Extraction
Courtesy of Dr Q. Chen, 2021
- Age: 15
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 21 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 54 + 21 + 22 = 97
- Mandibulary: 54 + 21 + 22 = 97
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deep bite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Class II elastics were used in the first phase of treatment.
- Modified G6 attachment design was used in the first phase of treatment as the posterior teeth had a short dental crown.
- Deep overbite and protrusive were highly efficiently corrected in 51 weeks.
- All the aligners were used for a week and the treatment was finished in 21 months.
- Good anterior guidance and canine guidance were achieved.
- Both the patient and his parents were quite satisfied with the final treatment outcome.
invis is your brilliance, enhanced
Learn more about how we can help enhance your brilliance