Features are automatically incorporated to treatment plan to increase the control and predictability of tooth movements.The SmartForce features that some patients may require include :
- Tooth-coloured attachments that are bonded to the teeth. The aligner accommodates the space for attachments. The size, position and quantity vary from patient to patient
- Power ridges.
- Pressure areas.
- Customised to each tooth.
- Positioned more precisely to deliver the forces while eliminating interfaces.
- Automatically placed by the software to achieve the desired movement.
SmartTrack aligner material has been specifically designed to provide better tooth movement control and aligner-patient fit for improved clinical outcomes.
- Gentle, constant force.
- High elasticity.
- More precise fit.
The SmartStage technology applied in the development of Invisalign treatments leads to a more precise control of individual and multiple tooth movements.
- Optimised progression of movements designed to improve the predictability of Invisalign treatments.
- More precise control of individual and multiple tooth movement.
- Minimisation of intra-arch and inter-arch interferences.
invis is your brilliance, enhanced
Learn more about how we can help enhance your brilliance