Class I, Edge to edge bite, Spacing, Diastema
Courtesy of Dr F. Wang, 2021
- Age: 32
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 52
- Mandibulary: 52
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a case of orthodontic combined with aesthetic repair.
- It was necessary to improve the occlusion and space distribution through the Invisalign treatment, and improve the patient's tooth shape and beauty through aesthetic restoration.
- Before orthodontic treatment, the patient used DSD aesthetic design to allocate the space, and the scattered space outside the aesthetic area was adjusted by the posterior tooth proximal movement.
- After orthodontic treatment, the upper right 3, an implant placed and all anterior teeth received aesthetic restoration were used.
- The patient was very satisfied with the curative effect.
- It is worth mentioning that this case was done in one go, no refinement needed.